WEST MOUNTAIN AFTER SCHOOL GROUP PROGRAMS
Welcome to the West Mountain After School Group Program registration site!
After School Program Registration will Open in September, 2018 for the 2018/2019 Season!
If you are not currently enrolled and affiliated with our After School Program and are interested in having your school participate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The After School Program is for ages 7+, and registrants must be affiliated with one of our participating schools.
For those not affiliated with a school, and/or under age 7, please click HERE to register for our Individual Programs.
Please use this site to sign up for your After School Group Program
GROUP PROGRAM BREAKDOWN FOR 2018/2019
AFTER SCHOOL GROUP PROGRAM
- Who can participate: Children 7-17 years old. After School Program Groups must consist of 20 or more participants.
- When: Runs one day a week for 6 consecutive weeks (excluding holidays), beginning the week of Jan. 8, 2019
- The Group Organizer and WM Snow Sports Director will choose the day that your group will come to West Mountain.
- Session Opportunities & Pricing:
- Lift Only – Includes a 5 hour lift ticket for the chosen weekday, and can be used on that day for the length of the season. From 3:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. If children choose to ski prior to 3:00 p.m. on snow days they must purchase a $17 ticket.
- Add a Lesson- 1.5 hour group lesson ( approx. 5:1 ratio student/instructor) Grouped by age & ability, skiers & snowboarders of all levels will have 6 weeks working with the same instructor to develop new skills & make new friends.
- Add Rentals –West Mountain’s West Mountain Sports Rental shop is offering all rentals for the length of the 6 week program (on the designated day) at a discount.
- $125 for Skis/Snowboard, boots, poles and helmet.
- $80 for skis/snowboard, boots, poles and helmet
- $45 Helmet Rental (for the length of the program, call ahead for $15 rental price for a day outside of the program)
- Add the Meal Plan - Includes 6 Meals (with healthy meal options)
- NEW FOR 2018/2019!!!! Add the Friday Night Tubing Program -- Begins Friday, Jan. 11 and is offered Fridays (non-holiday)
IMPORTANT DATES and REMINDERS
- All the information listed above!
- Don’t miss these deadlines! Sign up before October 15th, for the lowest rates of the season.
- October 15th - Early Bird pricing
- November 15th - Fall pricing cut-off date
- After November 15th - All programs will be at the full price.
- Last day to sign up online is December 24, 2018
- Rental Pre-Fits:
- All participants renting equipment from West Mountain Sports must get their equipment pre-fitted. West Mountain Sports is the only rental shop affiliated with West Mountain and its Programs. The pre-fit schedule will be emailed to you and will be available online at westmtn.net.
- Bonus Card (Program Pass) Benefits
All registered group participants receive a program pass that also serves as a discount (Bonus) card. PRESENT IT AND RECEIVE:
- 4 HR Lift Ticket (Mon-Fri, non-holiday) - $17
- 4 HR Lift Ticket (Sat - Sun & Holidays) - $25
- 8 HR Lift Ticket (Sat-Sun & Holidays) - $35
- $5 Off Any Tubing Ticket
- Rentals for $15 during Additional Mountain Visits
- Discounts on merchandise at West Mountain Sports
- Discounts on ski and snowboard Tuning at West Mountain Sports
*Please note that early registration discounts are applied at checkout*
If you have any questions while registering please feel free to contact a West Mountain Group Coordinator at email@example.com